Summer Term A
In Maths we will be:
- learning to read o'clock time
- making our own clocks
In Literacy we will be:
- looking at which letters of the alphabet are vowels
- recapping some of the Phase 3 sounds and tricky words in phonics
- practising letters 'q' and 'e' in doodle with your noodle
Our topic learning challenge this week is, What can we grow in our vegetable garden?
We will also be:
- reading Oliver's Vegetables and discussing what to grow in our vegetable garden
- planting seeds and bulbs in our outdoor area
- planting cress in pots
- making 'rock' vegetables for using in our mud kitchen
- finishing our Noah's Ark books in ICT using Doodle Buddy
- learning a selection of mini games in P.E.