Jack and The Beanstalk
In Maths we will be:
- looking at subtraction problems and writing subtraction number sentences
- reading the story Little Croc's Purse and discussing spending and saving
- relating our knowledge of counting in ones and tens to money
In Literacy we will be:
- drawing story maps and sequencing the story Jack and the Beanstalk
- matching upper and lower case letters
- recapping some of the Phase 3 sounds and tricky words in phonics
- practising letter 's' in doodle with your noodle
Our topic learning challenge this week is, Will seeds grow in the dark?
We will also be:
- observing our beanstalks and writing in our bean diaries
- observing our class caterpillars
- using the Chrome books to write the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in ICT
- learning a selection of mini games in P.E.