Why is a Caterpillar always hungry?
In Maths we will be:
- sorting objects into pairs and beginning to count aloud in 2's.
- Matching then comparing the number of objects in 2 sets.
In Literacy we will be:
- writing the story Jack and the Beanstalk.
- reading and responding to 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'story.
- Moving onto phase 4 in phonics
- practising letters 'v' and 'w' in doodle with your noodle
Our topic learning challenge this week is, Why is a caterpillar always hungry?
We will also be:
- observing our beanstalks and writing in our bean diaries
- observing our class caterpillars and tadpoles
- Discussing the lifecycle of a caterpillar and answering our pre learning questions about this.
- Singing and using the musical instruments to learn caterpillar songs.
- using the Chrome books to write the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in ICT
- learning a selection of mini games in P.E.