Half Termly Information
Summer Term A
Our topic this term is Watch me Grow
Our primary learning challenge for this half-term is: What makes things grow?
We will be exploring and investigating the following challenges:
- What can we grow in our vegetable garden?
- What did Jack need to do to make the beanstalk grow?
- Will seeds grow in the dark?
- Why is a caterpillar always hungry?
- What happens to theTeeny Weeny Tadpole?
- What makes us grow? (Healthy Living week)
- How have you changed since you were a baby?
P.E. will be on Friday mornings. Please ensure P.E. bags containing t-shirt, shorts and P.E. shoes are in school and that clothes are clearly labelled.