11th June 2018
In Maths we will be:
- understanding and using ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...)
- estimating numbers up to 20
In Literacy we will be:
- listening and discussing the story of The Rainbow Fish
- acting out the story of The Rainbow Fish
- drawing story maps to retell the story
- working on Phase 3 and Phase 4 in daily phonics
- practising joining letters together in doodle with your noodle (an)
Our topic learning challenge this week is, Can you make some friends for The Rainbow Fish?
We will also be:
- discussing the themes of sharing and friendship
- sewing our own rainbow fish
- discussing internet safety in ICT uisng the story Three Little Monsters and the School Competition
- play team games, using the parachute and practising for sports day in P.E.