On Tuesday we have Dinostar-The Dinosaur Experience in school for the day.
The children will have the opportunity to take part in two different workshops (an introduction to dinosaurs workshop and a recreating fossils workshop).
In Maths this week we will be:
- counting relaibly beyond 10 objects
- learning that a number identifies how many objects are in a set
- recognising number 12 and using Numicon to make 12 in different ways
In Literacy we will be:
- labelling the parts of a dinosaur
- continuing to work through Phase 3 in our daily phonics sessions
- doodling the letters d and a
Our learning challenge this week is What do dinosaurs look like?
We will also be:
- using the ipads and non-fiction books to look at the features of different dinosaurs
- creating dinosaur information posters
- using the apparatus in our P.E. sessions