In Maths we will be:
- looking at subtraction problems and writing subtraction number sentences
- beginning to count in tens up to 100
In Literacy we will be:
- listening and responding to the story Jack and the Beanstalk
- acting out the story Jack and the Beanstalk outdoors
- using our imagination to write rhyming sentences
- recapping some of the Phase 3 sounds and tricky words in phonics
- practising letters 'j' and 'f' in doodle with your noodle
Our topic learning challenge this week is, What did Jack need to do to make the beanstalk grow?
We will also be:
- planting our own beanstalks
- sequencing how to plant and grow a seed
- observing our class caterpillars and tadpoles
- using the Chrome books to write the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in ICT
- learning a selection of mini games in P.E.