2 July 2018
In Maths we will be:
- using language relating to weight
- investigating how many cubes different objects weigh
In Literacy we will be:
- listening and responding to the story Billy's Bucket
- deciding what objects to put into our own buckets
- writing a poem about the seaside using our senses
- working on Phase 3 daily phonics and assessing phase 4.
- practising joining letters together in doodle with your noodle (og)
This week we are going on our trip to Cleethorpes (Wednesday 4th July) and it is our sports day (Thursday 5th July at 1.15pm).