8th Jan 2019
Monday is a teacher training day so we will be welcoming our Butterflies back on Tuesday the 8th of January.
We will be leaving at 10am on Thursday for the pantomine and will be back by dinner time.
This week in mathematics we will be:
- ordering numbers to 20 inlcuding random sets of numbers.
- working out which numbers are missing in a sequence of 0-20.
In Literacy we will be:
- changing our reading books and words.
- recapping what we have learnt so far in phase 3 in our daily phonics sessions
For our topic this week we will be: thinking of pre-learning questions of what we would like to learn about dinosaurs.
We will also be;
* making some dinosaur art work for display.