In Maths we will be:
- doubling and halving (as facts) by playing games.
- practising our number bonds to 10 with a dice game (roll the dice and say which number goes with the number on the dice to make 10).
In Literacy we will be:
- writing sentences about what is in our own buckets, related to the story Billy's Bucket.
- working on Phase 5 and phase 4 daily phonics.
- practising joining letters together in doodle with your noodle (og)
This week is class swap week (Wednesday and Thursday). The children will arrive and leave from their usual classes but will be taken through to their new class once in school.