18th June 2018
In Maths we will be:
- using Numicon to explore number bonds to 10
- recording number bonds to 10 and beginning to learn them as facts
In Literacy we will be:
- using our developing phonic knowledge to write about the story of The Rainbow Fish
- working on Phase 3 (Wilbur group) and Phase 4 (Elmer group) in daily phonics
- practising joining letters together in doodle with your noodle (in + it)
Our topic learning challenge this week is, Can you make some friends for The Rainbow Fish?
We will also be:
- sewing our own rainbow fish
- making paper plate fish with celery printed scales
- discussing that we must ask permission before using the Internet and exploring the Cbeebies website
- play team games, using the parachute and practising for sports day in P.E.