Summer Term 2018
In maths we will be working on:
- fractions, decimals and percentages
- converting between metric units of measures
- approximating equivalences between metric units and common imperial units
- Data Handling
- Problem solving
We will be writing:
- balanced arguments
- narratives based on Beowulf
We will be looking at
- Living things and their habitats
- Animals, including humans
The children will be:
- learning about the Internet
- developing their coding skills
We will be learning how to read and write notation and compose music.
P.E. will be Thursday afternoons. This will be with Pivotal Sports, where children will be taught key skills in a range of sports.
Please ensure that your child brings appropriate P.E. kit.
Our topic for this term is clothing