Our Curriculum aims:
- To help the pupils to develop lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative minds with the ability to question and argue rationally and apply themselves to tasks.
- To help pupils to use language effectively through implementing the school policy across the curriculum.
- To help pupils develop mathematical understanding through extensive use of direct experience.
- To help pupils to develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs.
- To help the pupils to understand the world in which they live, and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
- To help pupils to develop aesthetic awareness.
- To help pupils to develop fit and healthy bodies and equip them for a range of physical activities.
- To help pupils to develop interests and skills which will enable them to enjoy and make the best use of their leisure time.
- To help pupils to understand the multi-cultural nature of society, foster respect for those with different religious beliefs and ways of life and develop attitudes opposed to discrimination.